Monday, January 12, 2009

upcoming birthday goings on

Just a little list I'm compiling to keep track of stuff (because the whiteboard calendar can't possibly handle it all).

Friday (Jan 23rd):
Martinis & IMAX (woohoo! Martinis for dinner!)

Saturday (Jan 24th):
I don't know...brunch, maybe?
birthday party! (for which I need to find an oversized flannel shirt...or a prom dress)

Sunday (Jan 25th):
Birthday phone call from mom (which I have to figure out how to record so it can be shared with the world)
Belgian waffles?
Hawks v. Suns game with Chris

Other possible things to do while Chris is in town, depending upon how long he'll let me keep him here:
  • The Vortex for burgers

  • Agnes & Muriel's for other nummies

  • Indian food (Vatica, maybe? or Desi Spice? any other good ones I'm forgetting or don't know about? I'm keeping my eye on this post...)

  • Snow Mountain!! @ Stone Mountain

  • feed the ducks @ Piedmont

  • Martin Luther King, Jr. Center

  • trivia (as we didn't quite make it there last time)

  • King Tut? Jury is still out...

  • Animal encounter @ Chattahoochee Nature Center

  • Dialogue in the Dark

  • Norman Rockwell's Home for the Holidays @ Atlanta History Center

  • Outbreak: Plagues that Changed History/ The Work of Bryn Barnard @ CDC

  • Shakespeare Tavern (Romeo and Juliet)


  • I'm sure I'll find more stuff to add to the list, but for now...that'll do, pig. That'll do.

    No comments: